Saturday, July 14, 2007

Rainforest World Music Festival 2007


Yesterday was the second day of the RWMF 2007...Lols

It was sooooo fun!!!....Haiz....Luckily we didn't need to walk from santubong all the way there. Personally chauffeured in a mercedes all the way to the doorstep was a cool and as some people would say classy thing to do...

Free tickets were also the few reasons of going there...Lols...I wanted to go again today cuz of another free ticket but sadly no one wants to spend RM80 for their own pass....How some people can be so stingy...

The performances were awesome and the ambiance was terrific, how i wish i could stay there longer. I'll be uploading some pictures and videos taken from the event..

C'mon guys. Lighten up next time and follow me there...I will definitely be going back there next year....3 day passes for free^^ yays^^

Check out my friendster for more pics on this event...I will post some videos from the event also....Lols, taken from youtube...Should have brought my handycam..Arghhh...It's a lesson...Hahas



No comments: